THE PERFECT PLAID


Good morning and happy almost weekend, Everyone! Hope you all had a wonderful week! 

I wanted to take this opportunity to share yet another one of my outfits comprised entirely of current favorites. Take the denim shirt I am wearing in today's post for example, love the shrunken, slightly more feminine fit and of course the blue-tone plaid adds that extra wow factor, I always look for in pieces. Today, I  paired with a cute leather RED Valentino mini I found on a recent trip to Nordstrom. A big fan of leather skirts in general, what I love about the particular one I am wearing in today's post, is the classic pencil-fitting silhouette combined with the edgier feel of leather. Though normally I am all about details, I actually prefer the cleaner style of this one, because I think it makes it mush more versatile. I love the way it looks paired with more casual pieces like denim shirts, oversized sweaters and chunky boots, yet I could just as easily wear it with fitted blazers, feminine blouses and  strappy heels for a slightly edgier take on a night-time look. 








Current/Elliot The Perfect plaid shirt | RED Valentino leather skirt | DVF Haley studded sunglassesASH Domino chain backpack in black leather & Flesh boots { similar here } | Wanderlust & Co double bar & chain silver ringsarrow crystal silver ring & chevron double silver ring 

Thank you for reading
& Keep On Smiling,
LOVE,
Annabelle 

Labels: , ,